How can I help?

There are many ways I can help constituents with problems or issues of concern.

There is a strict Parliamentary protocol which prevents me from intervening on behalf of another MP’s constituents. To find out if I am your MP, enter your postcode here before getting in contact.

Individual issues

Every day I help constituents with a wide range of individual issues. Generally I am able to help with any issue that falls under the responsibility of central government, such as problems with welfare benefits, immigration and health. There are some issues I am not able to help with, but my team are always on hand to offer advice on where you can find the help that you need.

Find out more about help with individual issues.

Community support

As well as helping with individual issues I work closely with local organisations and stakeholders to improve our community. I also regularly visit local businesses, schools and charities and offer my support where needed. Barnsley is an historic market town with proud industrial heritage and I am committed to making sure that it continues to be a great place to live for everyone.

Find out more about my community support.

Policy issues

On a national level, if you have a policy issue that you want me to raise with the Government, there are a number of ways I can do this.

Find out how I can raise issues in Parliament on your behalf.

If you want my help, contact me here.


Sign up for updates from Dan Jarvis